It’s February and you know what that means.
(hint: think hearts)
You all know by now that I am a holiday junkie and February 14th is no exception.
I plan to bake cookies.
I plan to do a few crafts & make some cards with my girls.
(I even bought a Valentine’s stamp set from Craftin’ Crystal.)
I plan to put up some very sweet decorations, like these adorable heart strings.
And I plan to give a few gifts to my special someones.
Yes, I said someoneS.
Because to me Valentine’s Day isn’t just about my sweetie (though he is getting something VERY special this year.) It is about letting all the special people in my life know that I love them.
I love to give gifts, so I thought I would put together a little list for y’all (I’m getting more Southern every day) of 15 awesome, original, & perfect gifts for under $15.
(Consider it my love gift to you.)
Gifts for Him:
1. IDL Tools International 2000CP T10 Keychain MultiTool. Handy guys are sexy. Give your favorite Mr. Fix-It a keychain he’s sure to love. You don’t even have to tell him you got it for 60% off! ($13.80, Amazon.com)
3. Sh*t My Dad Says. Okay, so maybe the title doesn’t scream romance, but if you are looking to give your stressed-out honey a good chuckle this year, you must buy this book. It’s a great deal, too! ($8.30, Amazon.com)
Gifts for Her:
6. Allora Handmade Rosebud Earrings. I just discovered Jessica’s insanely beautiful rosebud jewelry when she gave me a business card attached to a pair of these earrings at Blissdom. They are stunning and totally unique, and I now want a pair in every color. ($12.00, AlloraHandmade.com)
7. Urban Pantry: Tips and Recipes for a Thrifty, Sustainable and Seasonal Kitchen This book was ranked one of the top 10 cookbooks of 2010. It is an awesome, inspiring, & useful read (especially for thrifty gals like us.) ($13.29, Amazon.com)
8. Gussy Sews Headband. Another Blissdom discovery and I am IN LOVE with all of her products. Her totes, clutches, & diaper bags are absolutely gorgeous, but her adorable headbands are priced perfectly for Valentine’s Day. ($14.50, shopgussy.com)
10. Pleated Poppy Hair Clip or Pin. Yet one more Blissdom find. These are so cute I could die. ($8, thepleatedpoppy.com)
Gifts for Kids:
11. The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs – Valentine’s Day. These little singing stuffed wonders are one of the hottest & highest rated toys out there right now. This one is all decked out just for Valentine’s day, and sure to make your little one squeal. ($12.99, Amazon.com)
13. Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set. I bought this set for Princess last Valentine’s Day. Not only is it absolutely adorable, a year later, it is still one of her favorite toys! ($14.33, Amazon.com)
You may have noticed that most of the items I picked were from Amazon.com, my very favorite place for finding amazing gifts at a great price. Please note that prices may be subject to change based on popularity and availability. Also, if you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for Amazon Mom to get free 2 day shipping on all the products listed here (and about 100,000 other products, too.)
Affiliate links may be used in this post. Printing a coupon or ordering a product through this link may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free. Read my full disclosure policy here.