It was a very Kraft-centric day at Publix today. I just knew when I bought that cheese at regular price on Monday that it would end up being on sale this week. Next time I am going to follow my own advice and wait until it’s on sale!
Oh well, at least I was able to stock up on a ton of cheese & cream cheese this week so we should be set until it goes on sale again. I wanted to stock up on sour cream too but the store was almost out and the expiration date was only 10 days away. I bought 2 but I will probably run back in a few days for some more, once they’ve re-stocked.
I decided to take my camera along today, and while trying to juggle the camera, my list, and my stack of coupons I ended up dropping them all over the floor. What a mess! That’s what I get for too much multitasking, I suppose.
Trouble was in a very good mood at the store, which made it a fun trip.
Here is what I got:
At Publix I spent $37.49 for $143.56 worth of groceries, a savings of 74%.
(1) $0.75 off 3 Rotel diced tomatoes (Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer)
(1) Buy 3, Get 1 free Rotel Tomatoes (January All You magazine)
(4) $1 off wyb Rotel AND Velveeta Cheese (Guy’s Game Day Playbook.)
(3) $0.50 off Velveeta Cheese (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers (Guy’s Game Day Playbook)
(1) $2 off Phazyme (printable here)
(1) $2 off Sominex (printable here)
(1) $5 off 2 Sominex, Phazyme, etc. (Publix Green Advantage Flyer)
(2) $1.25 off 2 Kraft Shredded Cheese (Target coupon, printable here)
(2) $1 off 2 Kraft Shredded Cheese (Smart Source, 1/23)
(3) $0.50 off 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Target coupon, printable here)
(3) $1 off 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Guy’s Game Day Playbook)
(1) $1 off 2 Kraft Chunk Cheese (Guy’s Game Day Playbook)
(1) $1 off 2 Kraft Sandwich Slices (Target coupon, printable here)
(3) $1 off Sabra Hummus (leftover from Sabra HouseParty pack)
(1) $0.75 off Breakstone’s cottage cheese 4 pack (Smart Source 1/02)
(2) $0.75 off Planter’s Peanuts (Target coupon, printable here)
(3) Buy 1, Get 1 Free Reese’s PB cups (Target coupon, printable here)
(3) Buy 1, Get 1 Free Reese’s PB cups (Smart Source 12/12)
Note: I used a lot of coupons from Guy’s Game Day Playbook, which I found when I stopped by a Kroger store while in Nashville. I am not sure what other stores are carrying it. It was located on a display at the front of the store.
Combined with my Walgreens & Publix trips on Sunday & Monday, this week I spent a total of $78.01 for $518.65 worth of groceries and drugstore merchandise, an average savings of 85% for the week.
Now it’s your turn! Seeing others’ examples is one of the best ways to learn new couponing strategies, hints, and hot deals. If you have a blog, pleas link up your coupon savings here. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to share your shopping experiences in a comment below.
Affiliate links may be used in this post. Printing a coupon or ordering a product through this link may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free. Read my full disclosure policy here.