Triple Crock Pot Dip {3 Great Party Recipes}

Triple Crockpot Dips.  Got a triple crockpot to use for parties but aren't quite sure how to fill it?  These three delicious hot dips give an awesome mix of flavors and make entertaining practically effortless!

For Christmas last year, my husband gave me a triple slow cooker, thinking it would be great to use at parties.  I was so excited because I’ve wanted one forever, and yet, as soon as I got it I was completely overwhelmed.  What would I serve in it?  The only really great party recipe I had was my Sweet & Sour Meatballs, and I knew those would probably still need to go in the big 6 quart slow cooker.

I did some research and some experimenting, and finally came up with three separate hot recipes–an Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip, a Creamy Hot Crab Dip, and a Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip–that were all easy to make, and that I thought would make a good mix of flavors for a large gathering, especially when served alongside a slow cooker full of meatballs.

I finally had a chance to try them out at Trouble’s big mermaid party, and all three dips were a home run.  The truly great thing about using slow cookers for a party is that because all the dips are prepared ahead of time, then heated and kept warm, you can keep your focus on your guests instead of stressing about last minute food preparation.

Get the recipes here:

What are your favorite no-fuss party recipes?  Do you use a slow cooker for easy entertaining?

Pin It

• Janice August 21,

I have that exact slow cooker! It is the best thing ever for parties!!!! We like to use it to do a taco bar, with meat, beans, and queso dip. We’ve also used it to do a baked potato bar which was a big hit. Can’t wait to try these 3 dips!

• Ruth Soukup August 21,

I love both those ideas!

• Anonymous December 26,

What do you do for your potato bar???

• Beth August 21,

I have been wanting one of those triple crock pots forever. Great recipes!

• Ruth Soukup August 21,

Thanks Beth. I hope you can get one soon! :-)

• Lisa H. August 21,

I never knew triple crock pots existed! Where have I been?! Thanks for enlightening me:)

• Ruth Soukup August 21,

Oh they do, and they are fabulous! :-)

• Anonymous October 3,

I got one at Sam’s club for )39.00. It is red and I love it. I just would like to know if you are able to put the crocks in the oven and then just keep warm in crockpot after cooked in the oven? Anyone know?

• Colleen August 21,

These are fantastic for accommodating special dietary needs within one family, or at a party. Just in our family, we have one soy & bean-sensitive, one dairy-sensitive, and one gluten-sensitive. Good thing I like to cook from scratch! Mexican night: one pot for beef chili, one for bean. Italian night: red sauce in one pot, cream in another, sausage in a third.

It’s a good way to keep different foods warm when I have to prepare ahead of time for a crazyily scheduled evening. Sloppy Joe meat in one, mashed potato in the next, a vegetable in the third. Everyone knows where to get dinner when they get home — and it’s nice and warm.

Triple crock pots are BRILLIANT!

• Melissa Jane August 25,

My mother uses these for everything! If she has anyone over she serves out if these and keeps everything warm. She usually has at least one of the kids families over once week or so. They are perfect for any hot meal you serve your family to keep the sides and entree warm while serving.

• Soyphet March 19,

The recipes themselves make very large portions, did you cut them in half or more for the triple slow cooker?

• Ruth Soukup March 20,

You can cut recipes in half or make the full amount and keep them in the fridge for another time.
      I hope this helps! :)

• Carla April 30,

Can you use the slow cooker liners in your triple slow cooker?

• wholesale jewelry June 15,

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I’d like
    to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before
    writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

• game trainer June 17,

Trying to make your ex lover jealous is one of the worst points you could do if
    you wish to acquire back with your ex lover, because all it is
    going to do is show him that you have actually relocated on and that he needs
    to do the same. Stay clear of acquiring dismayed if he is viewing someone else,
    because you won’t be able to stop it no issue exactly what you try.

• domain September 21,

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive process and our whole neighborhood might
    be thankful to you.