Thrifty Thursday {Week 34}

Thrifty Thursday Linky Party at LivingWellSpendingLess.com!

Happy Halloween!   This whole month of October I have been hosting a series called 31 Days of Less & More along with my friend Edie of Life in Grace.   Beginning next week the Thrifty Thursday link party will again go live at the regular time of 9am.

Here are the most clicked links from last week

Thrifty Thursday Week 33 Top Ten

1. Coupon Crazy Girl {Cinnamon Apple Chips}
2. Sunflower Hugs {Pretty Green Storage Bench}
3. An Extraordinary Day {Be A Secret Encourager}
4. Detours in Life {Pumpkin Butter}
5. Clare’s Contemplations {Fun and Festive Holiday Garlands}
6. Rose Knows Coupons {Doritos Taco Salad}
7. A Cultivated Nest {My Top 10 Frugal Living Sites}
8. True Blue Baking {Apple Cider Cupcakes with Salted Dulce de Leche Frosting}
9. This Silly Girl’s Life {Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars}
10. Pounds 4 Pennies {Homemade Pizza Bites}

Never linked up to a party before? Here’s how:

1. Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
  2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your project and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your budget friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
  3. Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
  4. Please link back to this post somehow. There are badges available here; a simple text link is just fine too.

How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)  If you have ever thought about blogging, you MUST read this book!  Everything you need to know about creating awesome content and images, growing traffic, and monetizing your blog.Feel free to tweet about Thrifty Thursday so others can join the fun, and don’t forget to check back here Sunday morning to see which posts have been featured this week!

Finally, if this is your first time here I also invite you to check out my new eBook, How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul).  It is currently a bestseller on Amazon (with over 40 five-star reviews!) and it is an awesome resource if you are interested in building your blog.

• Susan @ SunfowerHugs.blogspot.com October 31,

Thank you for featuring the bench my husband painted!
    Susan
    SunflowerHugs

• Linda @ With A Blast October 31,

Thanks for the party, Ruth :-)

• Raven Jackman October 31,

Thank you so, so much Ruth for featuring my Apple Cider Cupcakes with Salted Dulce de Leche Icing. I can not tell you how much it means to me as a new blogger to be featured, it is priceless! Also a huge thank you for hosting such a great link party every week!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

• Debra @ MsMoozys Open House October 31,

Thanks so much for hosting another great party, love all the features. Have a blessed day! :-)

• Jessica October 31,

Thank you for hosting Ruth!

• Cathy October 31,

Thank you so much for hosting each week Ruth… I love all the inspiration found here….. Cathy

• Gina October 31,

Great features once again Ruth – Really enjoyed your series this month.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

• Kristia {Family Balance Sheet} October 31,

Thanks for the linky.
    I linked up my final tally of my 31 Days to Find $1000 series.

• KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family October 31,

Wow…can’t believe today is the last day of October already. Those 31 days flew by. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great and fun day.
    KC

• Amy Greene October 31,

I am so excited to be featured. Thanks so much! I love your site and I am almost finished with your awesome book!

• Barb @ A Life in Balance October 31,

Thanks for hosting! I found your linky party through a post on Family Balance Sheet.

• Sandi October 31,

Thank you for hosting!

• Nici October 31,

Hi Ruth.
    Thanks so much for hosting this fun party. Thanks also for your sweet comment on my Anatomy of an Upcycled Sweater post. I’ve linked it and a couple of others to your party. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Nici
    P.S. I went back and read your About Me page and your story. What an inspirational testimony of God’s grace and healing! Keep fighting the good fight!

• Diane | An Extraordinary Day October 31,

What a delightful surprise to discover my Secret Encourager post was so popular. Thank you so much for the feature Rachel. What a blessing. :) I can’t believe the #31Days series is over today. It’s been fabulous!! Love reading the epistles from you and Edie. :)

• Clare November 1,

I was finishing up my “31 Days” series today, so I didn’t have time to link up yet, but I really appreciate you featuring my “Festive Garlands”! It was a terrific week for me, and I really have to thank you for that.

• Anne Byerley November 1,

Hi Ruth,
    Thanks for the hop, am having a ball.
    I am following you in all ways I can, from http://www.wabyerly.blogspot.com. you would be very welcome any time you choose to visit.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day and weekend.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

• evangelinemj November 17,

The benefit about have a go at don may be stated on top of even so yet another important aspect is normally whether they ride in somebody’s budget! Deko discount cycling clothing by affordable fees lacking compromising around the level of quality any way. His or her items happen to be cost-effective therefore some bike owner need not compromise his / her essential safety regarding overvalued stuff.wangyan20131115