Thrifty Thursday {Week 39}

Thrifty Thursday Linky Party at LivingWellSpendingLess.com!

Happy Thrifty Thursday!  I spent the first half of this week in bed battling strep throat and I can’t even tell you how happy I am to finally be feeling better!  Being sick is never fun, but I wouldn’t wish strep throat on my worst enemy!  In any case, I am excited to once again see all the  great budget-friendly recipes, household tips, DIY projects, and holiday ideas you all have to share this week!

Here are the most clicked links from last week:

Thrifty Thursday Week 38 Top Ten

1. Ang Says {28 Chores that take 30 Seconds or Less}
2. Not your Mainstream Mamma {Month Eight of Becoming Debt Free}
3. This Silly Girl’s Life {Winter Wonderland Home Decor Ideas}
4. An Extraordinary Day {Advice for Making your House your Home}
5. Snail’s Pace Transformations {DIY Gifts for Girls}
6. Jenn’s Random Scraps {Back to School, Busy Night Casseroles, and a Basic White Sauce}
7. Coupon Crazy Girl {Cleaning Faucet Heads}
8. Couponing 101 {Ultimate List of Stocking Stuffers}
9. A Mother’s Shadow {Parents Strike Back}
10. From This Kitchen Table {Gift Ideas for 2 Year Olds}

Never linked up to a party before? Here’s how:

1. Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
  2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your project and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your budget friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
  3. Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
  4. Please link back to this post somehow. There are badges available here; a simple text link is just fine too.

How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)  If you have ever thought about blogging, you MUST read this book!  Everything you need to know about creating awesome content and images, growing traffic, and monetizing your blog.Feel free to tweet about Thrifty Thursday so others can join the fun, and don’t forget to check back here Sunday morning to see which posts have been featured this week!

Finally, if this is your first time here I also invite you to check out my new eBook, How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul).  It is currently a bestseller on Amazon (with more than 85 five-star reviews!) and it is an awesome resource if you are interested in building your blog.

• Carrie This Home December 12,

Strep throat is no fun! I’m glad you’re feeling better! Thank you for still putting on the party this week–I really look forward to it every week!

• Deanna December 12,

Oh no! That sounds miserable. Glad you are feeling better. Hope the rest of your week goes wonderfully. Seeing my gift ideas for a 2 year old post listed made my day. Thank you!

• Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life December 12,

Thanks so much for featuring my winter wonderland round up!!

• Jessica December 12,

Thank you for hosting!

• Anonymous December 12,

Ruth, oh Strep is truly serious. I know it seems like so many kids get it and recover quickly…but we often forget just how serious this really it. Glad you’re up and feeling much better.
    Earlier this week I read this post on boosting our immunity…it was somewhat surprising info…here’s the link: http://bit.ly/1bybpJs
    I can’t believe that I’m among that wonderful group of most clicked links this past week. Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful party and the blessing you are to everyone. [hugs]

• Debra @ MsMoozys Open House December 12,

Thanks for hosting another great party Ruth, have a great day and feel better soon.

• Jenn December 12,

Hey, Ruth! So glad you’re feeling better — strep as an adult is the WORST. As always, thanks for hosting! :)

• Gina December 12,

So glad to hear you are feeling better Ruth- that is rough. Hugs!!!

• Anonymous December 12,

Thanks for hosting! I keep meaning to write a comment about how helpful your book has been. I’m using it as a reference now that I’ve read through it. This month I’m working on ad networks with help from your book and the #learntoblog hangouts by Crystal and Kelli.

Sorry to hear you were sick! It always stinks to be a sick mom at Christmas time when we have such huge lists of things to do.

• Barb @ A Life in Balance December 12,

• Angela @ Angela Says December 12,

Thanks so much for the party Ruth and for the feature!

• Heather @ My Mothermode December 12,

First time joining in on this party and my image did not come up, but #81 Shopping and Saving Big for Christmas Year-Round is worth a look! Thank you for hosting, Ruth!

• Amy@TheBlissfulBee December 12,

Thanks Ruth for hosting! This is always one of my favorite parties of the week!!

xo, amy

• Sandi December 12,

Thanks for hosting Ruth and I’m glad you are feeling better! :)

• Jennifer December 12,

Thanks for hosting such a great link up every week Ruth… and so happy to see that one of my contributions was click worthy!!

• Nici December 12,

Thanks so much for hosting, Ruth. I hope you are enjoying all the beauty of the season. Enjoy your week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

• Kristia {Family Balance Sheet} December 12,

I was out of commission last week and I’m still trying to catch up on tasks that didn’t get done. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for the linky!

• shari lynne @ faith filled food for moms December 12,

My 15 year old just got over Strep!! YUK! You poor things :( She pushed through is because she had Varsity Basketball try outs! Boo Hoo THEN she had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics.. :( More Boo Hoo! I’m so happy you feel better and by the way..saw your video over at iBlog and loved it! Blessings!

• KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family December 12,

Thanks so much for hosting! Glad you are doing better.
    KC

• Kay (A Ranch Mom) December 12,

So sorry to hear you’ve been ill!Glad you’re getting better!

• Kim Gaynor December 12,

Ruth, I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been under the weather. I used to get strep throat infections all the time when I was your age and I can totally sympathize! Glad to hear you’re feeling better.

Kim

• Raven December 12,

Thank you Ruth for hosting another great link party. I look forward to it every week!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

• Katie December 13,

Lots of thrifty people out there, especially at the holidays!

• lisa rings December 16,

Get well sooner and we are all awaiting for more great posts.. ))

• casino 770 February 9,

I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a
    user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

• debt management April 15,

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject
    matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again
    as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.