Thrifty Thursday {Week 47}

Thrifty Thursday Linky Party at LivingWellSpendingLess.com!

Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all staying safe and warm wherever you are around the country!  I don’t know about you but I am ready for spring….this winter is the pits!   In fact this week I would especially  love to see all your spring-inspired recipes, DIY projects, & household tips.  Maybe if we wish hard enough, it will happen!

Here are the most clicked links from last week:

PicMonkey Collage

1. Purposely Frugal {How We’re Eating for $42.00 This Week}
2. Chief Family Officer {The Key to a Clean House: Less Stuff}
3. Creative Savings {5 Foods that Can Ruin Your Grocery Budget }
4. A Cultivated Nest {My Top Ten Living Frugal Sites}
5. My MotherMode {5 Ways We Saved This Week: Snow, Stockpile and Slow Cooking}
6. Kosher on a Budget {Using Sink Funds to Break the Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle}
7. An Inviting Home{6 Tips to Create an Inviting Bathroom}
8. Carrie This Home {How to Paint Cabinets}
9. Taylor Made Ranch {Staying Out of the Store}
10. Thrifty Homemaking {5 Ideas to Get More Done Every Day}

Never linked up to a party before? Here’s how:

1. Scroll down, find the little blue “Add your Link” Button and click on that.
  2. Follow the instructions on the next page – add a great image of your project and an interesting title. Make sure you link to the direct page of your budget friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
  3. Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
  4. Please link back to this post somehow. There are badges available here; a simple text link is just fine too.

How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)  If you have ever thought about blogging, you MUST read this book!  Everything you need to know about creating awesome content and images, growing traffic, and monetizing your blog.Feel free to tweet about Thrifty Thursday so others can join the fun, and don’t forget to check back here Sunday morning to see which posts have been featured this week!

Finally, if this is your first time here I also invite you to check out my eBook, How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul).  It has more than 100 five-star reviews on Amazon, and it is a fantastic resource if you are interested in building your blog, getting more traffic, or learning how to monetize.

• Raven @ True Blue Baking February 13,

Hi Ruth I hope you have a great rest of your week and thanks for the party!!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

• Nici February 13,

Thanks for hosting, Ruth! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

• Diane | An Extraordinary Day February 13,

We’ve had snow every day for a month…and finally….we’re missing the snow!! It’s staying south or east. I sure feel for everyone having to deal with the frigid temps and bad weather. This seems like a long winter and we’re only in mid February. I think we’re all going to be happy when the daffodils and tulips start blooming. :)

Hope your week has been extraordinary!

• Kristia {Family Balance Sheet} February 13,

I’m with you, Ruth, this winter is the pits! We’re home bound today in PA–12+ inches of snow. Thank goodness my kids like to play in the snow or we would all be going crazy.

Thanks for the linky! And have a great weekend.

• Heather @ My Mothermode February 13,

Linked up “How to Stockpile Food in 5 Easy Steps”…and boy I am glad we have a stockpile right now under this deep southern snow and ice!

• Anonymous February 13,

So happy to see one of my post featured! After being without power (I’m in Atlanta) for over 24 hours I’m so happy to have it back and on be able to scroll through my favorite linky party of the week (with a HOT cup of coffee)!

• Sandi @ A New York Foodie February 13,

Thanks for hosting Ruth and have a great day! :)

• KC @ The Real Thing with the Coake Family February 13,

Thanks so much for hosting! Another snow day here, means plenty of time to look through a bunch of fun links!
    KC

• Shannon {Cozy Country Living} February 13,

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! :)

• Meghan @ Something Splendid Blog February 13,

Love your blog and your party! Thanks for hosting!

• Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead February 13,

How awesome to see my post “Staying Out Of The Store” is being featured this week. YEA! Love the hop, thanks for hosting.

~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Wolfe City, Texas

• Corey @ Tinysidekick February 13,

This is my first time to your party and there are so many great posts to check out. Thanks for hosting and I will be sending warm weather thoughts your way from sunn So. California! Hope you have a great weekend Ruth!

• Stephanie February 13,

I agree. So done with winter here. Bring on the April showers.

• One Cheap Utah Chick February 18,

These are all so great! I can’t wait to link up myself for next week.

• ---PJ February 19,

The BEST things I have for the winter blues is really easy, good for you AND best of all, you don’t have to do much actual physical labor for it.
    1. Grow some fresh sprouts. I like the mung bean kind, but you can sprout pretty much anything. All you have to do is put some seeds in a glass jar (size depends on how many you want, or think you’ll use before they go bad) cover them with water over night, then rinse them with fresh water every day until they reach the size you like. (TIP .. lay jar on it’s side, instead of standing it upright) Sprouts are “real” food and are filled with tons of micro-nutrients.
    2. Grow your own salad indoors. I like to use a mixed blend, but use what you like. Put some potting soil in a container, add seeds, cover lightly with soil, water as needed. I don’t even have a good sunny window to use, and yet the seeds will grow me a wonderful mixed salad while sitting on the kitchen shelf. Good news .. you can clip what you need and many of the salad varieties will sprout new growth.
    3. Get the most out of the veggies you buy at the store. Did you know that if you chop off the tops of veggies like romaine lettuce, carrots, beets, etc. (with a bit of the plant left on the part you chop off) that you can put them in a shallow pan of water (change water daily) that they will sprout new tops that you can harvest? It’s like eating free veggies, since you have already paid for them once.

• pocket mine hack apk April 8,

You never have any trouble with weird controls or anything.

2 such as watching the druid trees on the Molten Front grow or seeing the bridge form to Sulfuron Keep.
    Although Keaton originally turned down battle run hack apk the film.
    Do you hear me? We battle run hack apk were homeless,” Prasad says. Is Jungle Heat Hack properly and safely.

• how to get kik on pc April 10,

The Pandora Internet Radio application for the IPhone lets users listen to their own radio
    station that they have personalized themselves. We know there are about a hundred trillion i – Phone
    apps we could go through and be excited about, but unfortunately an article containing such a massive litany would probably make your computer explode.
    Popularity of IPhone applications span form everyday use
    apps to business and corporate applications.

• www.wajnert.zieglerreports.com April 17,

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a
    quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t
    mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.

I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost
    simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Thanks!

• download kik Messenger For laptop April 27,

There is significant profit available to app creators
    on the Apple store, if developers can tap into the market.
    The Apple app store is famous for containing a large range of different apps, many of which are simple,
    but make profit despite this. Sent through high speed broadband or DVD Per Compact disc
    by using email.

• schwinn easy steer tricycle May 3,

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.

I do believe that you ought to write more on this issue, it
    may not be a taboo subject but typically people don’t discuss
    these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

• how to get rid of new job anxiety May 4,

magnificent points altogether, you just received a new reader.
    What may you suggest in regards to your publish that you just made some
    days in the past? Any positive?

• www.songsfromnevada.com May 4,

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

• Dalene May 4,

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on
    regular basis to get updated from latest reports.

• adiphene review June 9,

In summary, if you need to lose weight, go anywhere and complete boot camp class.
    These substances are designed to help the body do what it
    naturally does, solely somewhat faster. I appeared into Adiphene to find the reality
    about its fats- and calorie-burning results.

• roses lyrics mary j blige August 26,

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage oof msn. Thatt is
    an extremelyy welll written article. I’ll be sure to
    bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I’ll certainly comeback.