Weekend Wandering

weekendwandering_400x400

Whew, it has been a fun & busy week of Spring Break projects here at the Soukup house, but I have to admit….I am ready to get back into our regular routine!  Did your kids have Spring Break this week or does yours come later?

And speaking of Spring, if you are in the Miami area, I want to invite you to join me this Thursday, March 20th for a #SpringMadeSimple Garden Party at the Deerwood Home Depot.  Celebrity chef Amy Pennington will be making some yummy garden-to-table fare to try, and there is also an awesome herb tower DIY project to make.  Best of all, it is totally free to attend!  Get all the details here.

First off, I am always a sucker for anything that combines carbs and cheese, so the cheesy, melty goodness of these Pepper Jack Scalloped Potatoes from Cozy Country Living had me drooling!  YUM!

Pepper-Jack-Scalloped-Potatoes

I also love both Pad Thai and spaghetti squash, which made me hungry for this Pad Thai Spaghetti Squash combo from Blue Crab Martini.

SONY DSC

And while we are on the theme of delicious food combos, this Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pie fromThe First Year Blog had me at hello.

Peanut-Butter-Cup-Chocolate-Pie-8

Next on the list, this Irish Cream French Toast from Growing Up Gabel sounds like the perfect way to start off your St.Patrick’s Day tomorrow.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Spring is just 5 days away–are you planning a garden this year?  If so Taylor Made Ranch has great advice on Vegetable Garden Planning Made Easy!

Planning-Your-Veggie-Garden-TaylorMadeRanch

How cute are these Burlap Wrapped Carrots from Posed Perfection? The perfect addition to any Spring inspired tablescape!

burlap-wrapped-carrots-1

This Garbage Disposal Cleaner from Coupon Crazy Girl is a great way to get a fresh citrus scent throughout your kitchen.

IMG_2826

I have to admit, cleaning my car is one of those tasks I always put off!  Creative Savings has an awesome post on The Most Efficient Way to Spring Clean Your Car that makes it seem a lot more doable!

cleancarpinFINAL

Are you a blogger?  Army Wife to Suburban Life has some practical tips for How to Generate Massive Opportunity from Link Parties.

link-party-tipsShopping the warehouse stores are not aways cheaper.  Be sure to check out which 15 Items You Should Never Buy at Costco from Kansas City Mamas!

15-Items-Never-Buy-At-Costco

On the flip side,Carmel Moments has some great tips for what you SHOULD buy at the warehouse stores.  Read them both & you’ll be all set! :-)

What-to-Buy-at-the-Warehouse-Stores-682x1024Finally, who doesn’t want to uncover buried treasure? The Latina Homemaker has 5 Ways to Find Hidden Money in Your Home!

5-Ways-To-Find-Hidden-Money-In-Your-Home-1

What did you love this week?

• Melanie @ Carmel Moments March 16,

Thanks for sharing my article Ruth! Have a great weekend!

• Beth @ The First Year Blog March 16,

Hi Ruth! I appreciate you sharing our pie this week! Wish I could share a piece with you :-)

• Christin @ Blue Crab Martini March 16,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing my Pad Thai Spaghetti Squash recipe! Have a lovely Sunday!

• Taylor-Made Ranch Homestead March 16,

Awesome Ruth, thanks for sharing my post about easier veggie garden planning. Spring is right around the corner – I simply CAN’T WAIT!!!

~Taylor-Made Ranch~
    Wolfe City, Texas

• Robt March 16,

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this increase.

• Jesenia @ The Latina Homemaker March 17,

Thank you for sharing my article Ruth! Have a blessed week! :)

• http://www.sensationalcolor.com/color-for-your-home/color-for-your-home-interior/5-tips-to-make-sure-your-accent-color-is-on-the-right-wall-8304 May 6,

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from
    right here. I did however expertise some technical points
    using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of
    times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances
    times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could
    damage your quality score if advertising and
    marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more
    of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

• https://www.facebook.com/ May 15,

I really like what you guys tend to be up too.
    Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.

• soundproofing an office May 16,

These studs can be put over the padding at floor and ceiling separately from the walls, so
    that a clear air space is formed all around the record room.
    Use Homasote boards instead of traditional drywall for their sound
    barrier properties. Maybe you have neighbors that are
    always sticking their noses into your personal business, perhaps those who work for you consistently request a
    private audience and, as a result, you need to make sure that what is said to you stays with you.

• http://reubenscube.net/ May 16,

Hurrah! At last I got a blog from where I be able to actually get helpful
    facts regarding my study and knowledge.

• http://www.easttexasgig.org/ June 9,

Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the issues.

It was really informative. Your site is very helpful.
    Thank you for sharing!

• aviso.zendesk.com June 9,

minecraft forge

• http://cmpproj.cms.livjm.ac.uk June 9,

free food coupons mcdonalds

• link June 9,

Less than 30 minutes of your time will earn you tremendous savings.
    Then one by one, grab a bit of clothing and incredibly carefully understand it started over the rollers to help it through straight
    and in to the rinse tub of water.
    Some of the sprayers could cause damage to the surface
    you are trying to wash, so research may be the key to purchasing the one that may fit
    your needs. Third, and appealing to many people who wear casual clothing, this washer carries a quick care cycle for all those people for the go along with a cycle
    especially made for blue jeans.