PR & Advertising
Ruth Soukup is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur, as well as the New York Times bestselling author of Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life, the founder of the Living Well Planner ™, and the founder of Elite Blog Academy. Through her popular blog, LivingWellSpendigLess.com, she encourages more than a million monthly readers to follow their dreams and reach their goals, sharing easy-to-implement tips and strategies for saving time and money while focusing on the things that matter most. She currently lives in Washington state with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
For media inquiries or additional information about advertising, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 888-343-2362.
Demographics & Site Statistics
LWSL is a great place to promote your product or business. Receiving over 3.4 million pageviews and 1.4 million unique visitors per month, LWSL readers stay over 3 minutes per session, and view an average of 2.01 pages per visit. LWSL also has over 33,000 email and RSS subscribers.
LWSL are primarily women ages 25-55 who are interested in making smart choices with their money and saving where they can so they can spend where they want. They appreciate good food, home decor, DiY projects, & ideas for throwing fabulous parties on a budget. They also realize that saving on food means more money for everything else. They are active consumers who want to make informed decisions about great products.
In addition to regular appearances on WINK News, Ruth has appeared on The Daily Buzz and been featured in various news publications, including Women’s Day Magazine, Redbook Magazine, The Charlotte Sun, The Mason City Globe Gazette, ALL YOU Magazine, and The Chicago Tribune.
Ruth is active on many forms of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & You Tube.
Twitter: @RuthSoukup (3,500 + followers)
Facebook: Facebook.com/LivingWellSpendingLess (325,000 + fans)
Pinterest: Pinterest.com/lwsl (80,000 + followers)
YouTube: YouTube.com/SoukupFamily33950 (6,000 + subscribers, 700,000+ video views)
- Advertising & Site Sponsorship: LivingWellSpendingLess.com accepts advertising from family-friendly and topically-related companies or blogs. Contact Advertising@LivingWellSpendingLess.com for pricing information.
- Underwritten Post or Series: Sponsor an in-depth post written by Ruth of your choice of topic. Unlike standard sponsored posts or reviews, these high quality posts generally receive continuing attention on Facebook and Pinterest and are always optimized for great search engine results. Contact Advertising@LivingWellSpendingLess.com for pricing information.
- Freelance Writing: Ruth is available for both one-time and regular freelance writing assignments. She writes on a wide variety of topics, from financial advice & coupons to homemaking, party planning, parenting, homeschooling, & faith.
- Speaking: Ruth is available to speak on a variety of motivational, inspirational, or blogging topics.
- Other opportunities: Ruth is happy to work with your company in original and innovative ways to build a relationship that is mutually beneficial. She has a proven track record of success with the companies she has worked with, and is open to “outside the box” ideas.
- “I have had the opportunity to work with many other bloggers and Ruth has far surpassed all of them. She is professional, responsive and eager to expand her networking reach as well as her comfort zone. She has worked hard to expand her influence in the online saving community and provide the most valuable resources available for her readers. She has been honest and provided valuable feedback to always make our relationship mutually beneficial. She sets the standard for how online businesses should work with each other and has set the bar for other companies to gain my business. It has been my pleasure work with Ruth and I look forward to a long and prosperous future for both of our businesses.” -Jennifer Tope (Qubiebook.com)
- “It has been a pleasure working with Ruth Soukup. She blogs in a timely manner and communicates her efforts with us often.” -Elissa Allen (Worden Farm)
- “I worked with Ruth on behalf of a client, Kidworth, to share our product with her audience. Ruth was easy to work with, and provided amazing content that fit our branding to a tee. She drove the most traffic of anyone we worked with due to her amazing storytelling and writing, and her vast audience. I would highly recommend working with Ruth as she’s very professional and savvy.” -Kelly Whalen (Kidworth)
- “Working with Ruth is such a wonderful experience. All the information and tips she presents to our viewers are not only timely and practical, but most importantly easy to use! We look forward to her segments each week so not only the viewers can save money, but I can too.” Melinda Zinni, Producer (WINK News)
This blog is solely written and edited by Ruth Soukup and all opinions expressed on this blog are her own. She gives full disclosure on all forms of paid advertising and give aways.