While living clutter-free forever might feel like a daunting task, there are many quick and painless de-cluttering projects that can be tackled in just a few minutes. These small wins help build confidence without being overwhelming, and just one or two ten-minute projects a day can add up to a big change over time.
More about the Clutter Free Challenge:
Do you ever feel like your STUFF is controlling your life?
Believe me, I know all too well how stressful it can be to have a home packed to the gills, with an overbooked schedule to match. After years of overspending caused nothing but a house full of chaos, I finally realized it was time for a massive change.
I’ve started clearing my house of clutter, and this October, you can too. Over the course of thirty-one simple but powerful daily assignments, this 31 Days to a Clutter Free Life challenge will empower and inspire all of us to clear our lives of the clutter that is filling up our homes, minds, and schedules, once and for all.
During this one-month challenge, we will:
- Eliminate clutter in all areas of our homes and instead create functional spaces for all our family’s many activities.
- Stop overcommitting and instead learn to say no without guilt.
- Reduce stress in our homes and families by clearing out the excess stuff that takes up so much of our time and energy.
- Create practical and functional storage solutions for every room in our homes.
- Develop a working control center that keeps our entire family organized and on track.
- Learn the four simple strategies to staying clutter free forever.
Get all 31 days at once in convenient Paperback or Kindle format. Whichever way you decide to join, be sure to share photos of your own progress on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using hashtag #LWSLClutterFree!