Need a go-to cookie recipe you can whip up FAST? These delicious Mint Brownie Cookies are so easy & come together in minutes with just 5 ingredients.
Oof. The holiday season. A time of year for friends and family and a whole lot of stress. Add to that the holiday baking and it’s enough to make a person want to hibernate for the winter. Luckily, I’ve got your back with these quick and easy mint brownie cookies.
Easy 5 Ingredient Mint Brownie Cookies
These quick mint brownie cookies are the perfect chocolaty complement to any holiday cookie tray or as a homemade gift for your neighbor. They are also excellent just to stand and eat over the kitchen sink after the kids go to bed.
Only a spoon and a mixing bowl are required and the batter comes together in less than 10 minutes but tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. Easy enough to whip up yourself but completely manageable with a few extra little hands in the kitchen.
Tips For Success:
- The batter will be sticky. I like to use a cookie scoop because it kind of sweeps the batter out of the scoop but if you’re using a couple of tablespoons, spray them with cooking spray before scooping.
- Mix the batter by hand. This helps to ensure that we don’t over mix the flour leading to tough cookies, we want fudgy cookies!
- Chocolate cookies burn easily. You can’t rely on watching the bottoms get brown. I typically watch for the tops to look “dry” and pull them out. You want these cookies to be fudgy on the inside anyway.
- Un-wrap your Andes mints while your cookies are baking. You want the candy to melt into the warm cookie. It is easier if you have the candies ready to go.
- Store these cookies separately from other holiday cookies. The mint flavor sometimes will be absorbed by other more mildly flavored cookies like sugar cookies.
Here is what you need:18 oz brownie mix 3 tablespoons milk 1 stick (8 tablespoons melted butter) 1 large egg 15 Andes mints Step 1: Pour brownie mix into a large mixing bowl. Step 2: Add in melted butter. Step 3: Add in 1 large egg. Step 4: Add in 3 tablespoons milk. Step 5: Stir to combine. Make sure you stir thoroughly to incorporate all the brownie mix. Step 6: Using a large cookie scoop or two tablespoons, scoop cookie dough onto a parchment-lined (or well-greased) cookie sheet leaving at least 4 fingers of space between each cookie (these cookies like to spread). Step 7: Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are no longer shiny. Take this time while the cookies are baking to unwrap your Andes mints. No judgment if you eat a few while you’re unwrapping. Immediately after the cookies come out of the oven, press an Andes mint into the middle of each cookie. Step 8: Once the mint has softened a bit on the warm cookie (you can tell because the mint will get shiny), swirl the melted mint gently with the back of a spoon. Allow cookies to cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet and enjoy! If you’re not going to eat right away, store in an airtight container.
Easy 5 Ingredient Mint Brownie Cookies
- 1 18oz. Box Brownie Mix
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1 large Egg
- 3 TBSP Milk
- 15 Andes Mints unwrapped
Grease or line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together brownie mix, melted butter, egg, and milk.
Scoop dough by the tablespoonful onto greased (or parchment-lined) cookie sheet taking care to leave at least 4 fingers of space between each cookie.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are no longer glossy. While cookies are baking, unwrap Andes mint candies.
Remove cookies from the oven. While still warm, place an Andes mint on the top of each cookie. Using the back of a spoon, swirl the candy until melted on top of the cookie. Allow it to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Other cookie recipes:
- Chewy Double Chocolate Insanity Cookies-Flourless, Gluten Free, and Delicious!
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dip
- Spicy Chocolate Cookies
PIN FOR LATER:
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME LIFE
Ever feel like you just can't keep up? Our Living Well Starter Guide will show you how to start streamlining your life in just 3 simple steps. It's a game changer--get it free for a limited time!
If you love this resource, be sure to check out our digital library of helpful tools and resources for cleaning faster, taking control of your budget, organizing your schedule, and getting food on the table easier than ever before.