Danny’s Favorite 5
Need some gift ideas for the Dads in your life? I’ve got you covered.
*Reminder: availability is subject to change without notice. *
- Spicewalla Grill Seasoning – For the dad that likes to cook, try these grilling spices. The flavors are great and they work with sorts of meat – even vegetables!
2. Steel Tumbler & Golf Accessories – For the dads who golf, one of these Callaway stainless steel tumblers. It even comes with some accessories like tees, balls, and divot tool.
3. Connect Hearing Protection For the dad that likes to work outside or with loud tools, get him these safety earmuffs. Not only do they offer hearing protection, they’re also bluetooth enabled so he can listen to music or take phone calls while wearing them.
4. Luxafor Switch – For work at home dads, get him this cool, status indicator. With a flip of the cube, the status light changes colors, allowing him to quickly let others know when he’s on a call or doing deep work. I have one, and my kids think it’s great!
5. BUG-A-SALT – For the dad who likes to have fun (and hates bugs), get him the BUG-A-SALT. This toy gun uses table salt to knock out flies and other pests. It’s fun and effective, and he’ll absolutely love it 🙂
Here’s what we’re into this month at LWSL & Co.
Making sure my Bermuda grass is nice and green.
All about the low-carb lifestyle from our sister company, Thinlicious.
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME LIFE
Ever feel like you just can't keep up? Our Living Well Starter Guide will show you how to start streamlining your life in just 3 simple steps. It's a game changer--get it free for a limited time!
If you love this resource, be sure to check out our digital library of helpful tools and resources for cleaning faster, taking control of your budget, organizing your schedule, and getting food on the table easier than ever before.