Heather’s Favorite 5
Are there summer necessities you can’t live without? I know I have a few. Check them out!
*Reminder: availability is subject to change without notice. *
- Kuhn Rikon Melon Knife – I have had this knife for 5 or 6 years and it seems to get used non-stop during the summer months. We eat tons and tons of watermelon and this knife has made cutting watermelon a cinch!
2. Haven Ceramic Diffuser – There’s nothing better than the smell of a fresh summer house! We love this diffuser–and my best tip? Grab a bottle of Lemon and Rosemary and your home will smell like a your local Willams-Sonoma store!
3. myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control – During the summer, everyone is coming in going in our house, with lots of traffic. After getting every single tool stolen out of our garage last summer because a garage door accidentally got left open all night, this has been my new security! For under $30 I can now control opening and closing our garage from my phone AND I have the garage automatically set to close every night, in case we (or should I say in case one of my teenage boys) forgets to close it. This is one of our best purchases ever!
4. Modere Liquid Collagen and Modere Trim – We’re all living the Thinlicious life right now and alongside of it, I take the Modere Liquid Collagen and Modere Trim (to help curb the cravings and block carbs). Cannot speak more highly of these products!! You have to try them!
5. Dorco Tinkle Eyebrow Razor – These tiny little razors are just what you need for your face, you can use them around your eyebrows or get rid of that peach fuzz on your cheeks…you’ll be amazed at how much better your foundation looks after you use these!
Here’s what we’re into this month at LWSL & Co.
Playing pickleball in the evenings with friends!
All about Sheepadoodles–my dream dog!
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME LIFE
Ever feel like you just can't keep up? Our Living Well Starter Guide will show you how to start streamlining your life in just 3 simple steps. It's a game changer--get it free for a limited time!
If you love this resource, be sure to check out our digital library of helpful tools and resources for cleaning faster, taking control of your budget, organizing your schedule, and getting food on the table easier than ever before.