I’m not normally one for a “light” version of anything. If you’ve ever followed one of my recipes you know I like heavy cream and butter and real sugar. I’d rather have a little of the full-flavor stuff than a whole bucket of the low-cal variety.
Most of the time.
While these light Pina Colada Popsicles aren’t quite the same as a real full fledged Pina Colada, they are BETTER and such a refreshing treat. It even makes a great treat for the kiddos minus the alcohol.
Best of all?
With just 3 ingredients, you make make these all summer long.
Here is what you need:1 cup crushed pineapple in 100 % pineapple juice 2 Tablespoons coconut rum (omit if making for children) 1 1/2 cups Bai Puna Coconut Pineapple drink
Step 1: Measure out 1 cup crushed pineapple, be sure to drain the juice. Then place in bowl and add rum. Let set for 15-20 minutes.
Step 2: In blender; blend together rum soaked pineapple and coconut pineapple drink.
Step 3: Then assemble Popsicle molds, and pour mixture into each Popsicle mold.
Step 4: Freeze Popsicle for 6-7 hours.
Step 5: Then take out of freezer, remove from mold and Enjoy!!
Recipe note: We used Rum Haven Coconut Rum in our Popsicles. It is made with real coconut water.
Pina Colada Ice Pops
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in 100 % pineapple juice
- 2 Tablespoons coconut rum omit if making for children
- 1 1/2 cups Bai Puna Coconut Pineapple
- Measure out 1 cup crushed pineapple, be sure to drain the juice. Then place in bowl and add rum. Let set for 15-20 minutes.
- In blender; blend together rum soaked pineapple and coconut pineapple drink.
- Then assemble popsicle molds, and pour mixture into to each popsicle mold.
- Freeze popsicles for 6-7 hours.
- Then take out of freezer, remove from mold and Enjoy!!
We used Rum Haven Coconut Rum in our popsicles. It is made with real coconut water.
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME LIFE
Ever feel like you just can't keep up? Our Living Well Starter Guide will show you how to start streamlining your life in just 3 simple steps. It's a game changer--get it free for a limited time!
If you love this resource, be sure to check out our digital library of helpful tools and resources for cleaning faster, taking control of your budget, organizing your schedule, and getting food on the table easier than ever before.