Ready to make your dreams a reality?
Our Doing it Scared® coaching program takes you by the hand and helps you first understand yourself and exactly what’s holding you back, then helps you take clear and focused action towards achieving your biggest goals and dreams. Enrollment is open now for just five days only!
These refrigerator bran muffins–a family recipe shared by my amazing Auntie Lois–are an all-time favorite in my house. They are SO yummy! The recipe makes a huge batch, but the batter stores in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. It is perfect for busy mornings because we can spoon out just what we need and have a hot, delicious, & healthy breakfast even when we are short on time (or energy.)
1. Combine first five dry ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a second bowl & whisk well.
3. Pour wet mixture into cereal mixture; stir just until blended. Fold in Craisins.
Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins
- 1 15 oz box Raisin Bran
- 5 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Craisins or raisins optional
- fresh or frozen blueberries optional
- Combine first five dry ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients in a second bowl & whisk well.
- Pour wet mixture into cereal mixture; stir just until blended. Fold in Craisins.
- Place in tightly covered container in refrigerator overnight. Batter will keep up to 3 weeks. DO NOT STIR!!!
- To bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tins (or use muffin liners). Spoon desired amount of batter into pan. If desired, press fresh or frozen blueberries into muffins just before baking. Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.