Is Your STUFF Controlling Your Life?
Most of us know all too well how stressful it can be to have a home packed to the gills, with an overbooked schedule to match. But what if we had a plan to rid our lives–and our homes–of clutter, one small step at a time?
31 Days to a Clutter Free Life is not a book to be read cover to cover–instead it is a set of 31 daily challenges, based on the wildly popular month-long challenge originally hosted at LivingWellSpendingLess.com, that will empower and inspire you to clear your life, one day at a time, of the clutter that is filling up your home, mind, and schedule. It’s not meant to make you simply think about decluttering, it is a set of checklists that will help you ACT.
Over the course of this one-month challenge, you will:
- Eliminate clutter in all areas of your home and instead create functional spaces for all of your family’s many activities.
- Replace chaotic counters and overstuffed cupboards with a calming kitchen that makes cooking a joy.
- Overcome the destructive cycle of always needing more by paring down belongings to those you truly love.
- Stop overcommitting and instead learn to say no without guilt.
- Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the excess stuff that takes up so much of your time and energy.
- Create practical and functional storage solutions for every room in your home.
- Develop a working control center that keeps your entire family organized and on track.
- Learn the four simple strategies to staying clutter free forever.
What if, one month from today, your life could be different?
At any given time, most of us are stressed out with homes and schedules that feel chaotic and out of control. It is easy to be overwhelmed with the vast quantities of stuff that comes pouring into our homes, from trinkets and paperwork to endless obligations and activities. Wouldn’t it be nice to finally have a step-by-step guide to ridding our life of clutter, and instead creating an oasis of calm and order?
Simple Daily Assignments
Over the course of thirty-one simple but powerful daily challenges, this book will empower, enable, and inspire you to clear life of the clutter that is filling up you home, mind, and schedule. Again, this is not a traditional book meant to be read straight through. It is an action plan, a set of daily checklists that will require you to actively participate.
Join the Clutter Free Challenge
31 Days to a Clutter Free Life is not a book, it is a challenge to accept. More than 40,000 LivingWellSpendingLess.com readers have completed this life-changing challenge so far–will you be next? Use the hashtag #LWSLClutterFree to share your own progress on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.