– IN STOCK –
STUFF. It’s everywhere. Lurking in corners and closets, spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere we look. And it’s not just the physical clutter that weighs us down. Oh no, it is the stress of overbooked schedule, and the weight of a life that sometimes feels oppressive and totally out of whack.
Have you ever wished you could get rid of all the STUFF weighing you down, once and for all? Do you long to find balance and order? Are you unsure of where to even begin?
Ruth Soukup feels your pain—she has been there too. Through personal stories, Biblical truth, and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower you to finally declutter not you’re your home, but your minds and soul as well. Unstuffed is real, honest, and gets right down to the question we are all facing—how can we take back our lives from the stuff that is weighing us down?
In this book, together we will:
- Create a comprehensive vision for our homes, and make instant changes to improve its overall function.
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Overcome the frustration of dealing with our kids’ influx of stuff and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule BEFORE it gets out of hand, and instead learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next.
- Finally conquer that mountain of paperwork that threatens to tumble down around us at any moment.
- Let go of the guilt that gets attached to gifts and instead learn to separate our loved ones from their stuff.
- Cultivate our real friendships while eliminating toxic relationships that weigh us down.
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to our spiritual clutter.
- Learn to embrace the moments that matter most, and to eliminate the unnecessary in order to find our true calling.
If you’ve been feeling stressed out and weighed down by a home and schedule that feels chaotic, out-of-control, and completely overstuffed, Unstuffed is the solution you’ve been waiting for. It provides not just a step-by-step guide to ridding our lives of clutter, but a true understanding of why our lives become so stuffed—and what we can do to stop the madness, once and for all.
For more information, visit the book website at www.unstuffed.com