Ready to get your life in order and start getting more done?
Our sanity-saving Living Well Planner® is designed to help you do just that. Shop our Semi-Annual Sale right now to take advantage of the best price of the year (but don’t wait--supplies are limited!)
Everyone needs a quick and easy “go-to” party or potluck recipe, and this one is mine! It doesn’t matter how many of these little sweet & sour crockpot meatballs I make or how few people I am serving them to, by the end of the party the crockpot is always empty.
Great family meals don’t have to be complicated. This mini cookbook serves up 10 easy meals, each only requiring 5 ingredients or less
The best part is that they couldn’t be easier–just make sure you give them enough time to heat up completely! This recipe is the perfect amount to fill up my 6 quart slow cooker—if your crockpot is smaller you will have to adjust accordingly.
Here is what you need:3-12 ounce bottles chili sauce 1-32 ounce jar of grape jelly 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1 6 pound bag of frozen meatballs
Step 1: Add chili sauce, grape jelly, Worcestshire sauce, & pepper to cold crockpot.
Step 2: Whisk mixture until smooth.
Step 3: Pour in frozen meatballs and gently stir until all meatballs are coated in sauce.
Step 4: Turn crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. (We prefer the low heat longer cooking option!) Be sure to stir meatballs occasionally, if possible. Serve with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
SWEET & SOUR CROCK POT MEATBALLS
- 3 12 ounce bottles chili sauce
- 1 32 ounce jar of grape jelly
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 6 pound bag of frozen meatballs
- Add chili sauce, grape jelly, Worcestshire sauce, & pepper to cold crockpot.
- Whisk mixture until smooth.
- Pour in frozen meatballs and gently stir until all meatballs are coated in sauce.
- Turn crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. (We prefer the low heat longer cooking option!) Be sure to stir meatballs occasionally, if possible.
- Serve with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s). Cooking time: 6-7 hours. Number of servings (yield): 48.