These crock pot sweet and sour meatballs are made with just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of time, these meatballs are always the hit of any party or potluck!
Everyone needs a quick and easy “go-to” party or potluck recipe, and this one is mine! It doesn’t matter how many of these little sweet & sour crockpot meatballs I make or how few people I am serving them to, by the end of the party the crockpot is always empty.
The best part is that they couldn’t be easier–just make sure you give them enough time to heat up completely! This recipe is the perfect amount to fill up my 6 quart slow cooker—if your crockpot is smaller you will have to adjust accordingly.
Sweet and Sour Crockpot Meatballs
Here is what you need:3-12 ounce bottles chili sauce 1-32 ounce jar of grape jelly 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1 6 pound bag of frozen meatballs
Step 1: Add chili sauce, grape jelly, Worcestshire sauce, & pepper to cold crockpot.
Step 2: Whisk mixture until smooth.
Step 3: Pour in frozen meatballs and gently stir until all meatballs are coated in sauce.
Step 4: Turn crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. (We prefer the low heat longer cooking option!) Be sure to stir meatballs occasionally, if possible. Serve with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
SWEET & SOUR CROCK POT MEATBALLS
- 3 12 ounce bottles chili sauce
- 1 32 ounce jar of grape jelly
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 6 pound bag of frozen meatballs
- Add chili sauce, grape jelly, Worcestshire sauce, & pepper to cold crockpot.
- Whisk mixture until smooth.
- Pour in frozen meatballs and gently stir until all meatballs are coated in sauce.
- Turn crockpot on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. (We prefer the low heat longer cooking option!) Be sure to stir meatballs occasionally, if possible.
- Serve with toothpicks and watch them disappear!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s). Cooking time: 6-7 hours. Number of servings (yield): 48.
Want more slow cooker recipes? Check out some of our favorites:
PIN FOR LATER
TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR HOME LIFE
Ever feel like you just can't keep up? Our Living Well Starter Guide will show you how to start streamlining your life in just 3 simple steps. It's a game changer--get it free for a limited time!
If you love this resource, be sure to check out our digital library of helpful tools and resources for cleaning faster, taking control of your budget, organizing your schedule, and getting food on the table easier than ever before.