Practical Advice for Getting Ahead
Do you ever feel like your budget has gone off track, or sometimes make it to the end of the month and wonder where your money actually went? A month of no-spending is the perfect way to reset your spending habits, but doing it alone can seem downright scary.
Luckily, with 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero, you don’t have to. Based on our wildly popular blog series of the same name, this powerful resource offers a month of daily challenges for spending not just less, but absolutely ZERO. Over the course of 31 simple challenges, you’ll receive practical and easy to implement ideas for planning your meals, getting your home in order, and becoming more creative—all without spending a dime.
As you work through the ideas found in month-long challenge, you will:
- Discover the surprising joy of zero spending, and make instant changes that will totally transform your attitude.
- Learn how to use the food you already have on hand to create delicious, budget friendly meals for your family.
- Be inspired to clean and declutter your living space in order to create the cozy space you’ve always dreamed of.
- Gather innovative ideas for using those items you already have on hand to create new solutions for old problems.
- Find encouragement and inspiration from others who have completed this same challenge—and lived to tell the tale.
- Learn simple tricks and tips for selling your stuff, slashing your bills, and even saving on food.
If you are finally ready to reset your spending habits and get your budget back on track, don’t miss this life-changing book. Through a combination of daily challenges and practical action plans, our 31 Days of Living Well & Spending Zero challenge will empower, enable, and inspire you to eliminate mindless spending, create better habits, and discover just how much you can do while spending ZERO.