Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie {Recipe}

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie--the perfect last-minute dessert (whips up in only 20 minutes!)  YUM!Ever have one of those moments where you suddenly realize you were supposed to make a dessert and now you’ve only got a few minutes to whip something up or everyone will know you don’t actually have it all together?  Yeah me neither.

But in case you ever do, this recipe is the perfect solution!  Not only is it SUPER yummy, (But not fattening at all.  Nope.  Not even a little bit.), it can be quickly whipped up in about 20 minutes, and uses ingredients you probably already have on hand.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Here is what you need:

1 refrigerated rolled pie crust
1 small box chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
2 cups + 2 tablespoons heavy cream, divided
8 Oreo cookies

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Let pie crust sit out for 10 minutes; unroll onto pie plate.  Poke holes in bottom of crust with fork, then bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.  Let cool completely.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 2:  Mix pudding and milk on medium speed for 2 minutes; pour into bowl and set aside. Don’t bother rinsing bowl before step 3.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 3:  Mix peanut butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, & 2 tablespoons heavy cream on medium high speed for 1 minute; spoon into separate bowl and set aside.  Rinse & chill mixing bowl for a few minutes, then whip 2 cups heavy cream and 1/4 cup powdered sugar in chilled bowl until stiff peaks form.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 5:  Place Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush with rolling pin.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 6:  Assemble pie; first spoon peanut butter mixture onto pie crust.  Sprinkle half of crushed Oreos over peanut butter. Spoon chocolate pudding overtop of Oreos.  Spoon whipped cream overtop of pudding.  Chill at least 1 hour.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Step 7:  Sprinkle remaining Oreos overtop of whipped cream.  Cut pie into slices and serve.

Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie

Mmmmmmmmmmm……

Do you have any quick & easy “cheater” desserts?

Pin It

• Angie May 15,

Peanut butter, chocolate, AND Oreos all in one dessert that can be made in 20 minutes? You are my new hero!

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

LOL thanks Angie! :-)

• Maria May 15,

Your pie looks so delicious!!!!! The oreos with the peanut butter sound so good, looks like a wonderful dessert!!!

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

I’m not going to lie, it is seriously addicting! :-)

• Jennifer | The Deliberate Mom May 15,

This recipe is just calling my name. I could lick the screen it looks so good!

Definitely trying this one out! Thanks!
    xoxo

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

One of these days technology will make that possible (I hope!) :-)

• Marisa May 15,

I made this today for a friend that just had a baby! I did cheat and used a graham cracker crust instead, since this is what I had on hand. It looked SO delicious! Thanks for the recipe!

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

Mmmmmm I bet the graham cracker crust was delicious! So glad it worked for you!

• Marisa May 23,

My friend said this dessert was a big hit!

• Anonymous May 15,

I love this recipe! Who could say no to chocolate and peanut butter ! I would love it if you would come and link this up at my very first link party
    Dandelion Wishes Wednesday. I’m also pinning this :)

• Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life May 16,

Drooling!
    We would love it if you would link up at our linky party: Two Girls and a Party Live every Wednesday to Sunday. Hosted by:
    Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
    Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
    We hope to see you there!

• Kristen @ Joyfullythriving May 16,

I make a similar peanut butter pie, but mine is frozen. I need to give yours a try! It looks delicious!

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

Oh I bet frozen would be good too! Do you have the recipe on your blog?

• Laura May 17,

Yum! I’m so glad this pie doesn’t require a homemade crust–it looks easy and delicious.

• Ruth Soukup May 17,

Let me know if you try it Laura! I’d love to hear what you think!

• Kathryn May 18,

This looks AMAZING!! Will have to try it!

• Cindy @Hun... What's for Dinner? May 21,

I love making no bake desserts during the summer. Adding this to my list for this year!! Thanks for sharing with Simple Supper Tuesday.

• Emily May 25,

wow, that looks incredible… can’t believe you just whipped that up and not sure if I ever have heavy cream just one hand :o) Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays :o) Can’t wait to see what you bring next week. Emily @ Nap-Time Creations
    oh, and I just posted an amazing round-up from last weeks party… stop on over and check it out!
    ps: do you have a link back page for the parties you link to? Didn’t see what, but I could have missed it.

• Theresa September 26,

Planning my grocery list and definitely getting the fixen’s for this! Thank you for sharing!

• What's In Your Kitchen Wednesday - Kitchen Meets Girl May 23,

[...] adding Oreos to a recipe guarantees I want to eat.it.all. Like this Quick and Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie from Living Well Spending Less. [...]

• Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie | Dreamy Blog May 28,

[...] Nice plating, flavorful, easy-to-prepare and healthy….that’s the way to describe this dish! I’m glad I bumped into this recipe! This is a kind of dish that’s worth to be tried in your kitchen! I know that this dish wouldn’t fail your family’s expectations! Might exceed it! Of course, that would make you feel satisfied and happy!For the recipe and instructions hop on over to here [...]

• Back For Seconds Social *LINK PARTY - Back for Seconds May 28,

[...] Quick & Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Pie from Living Well Spending Less  – How incredible does this look? [...]